Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Pre-Equinox lull


So we have entered a bit of a lull this week in the build-up for Equinox.  With Pete not coming I can't indulge in my usual sport of skaven baiting.. Well maybe I can anyway!  Hopefully lists will be out soon so I can break down my "Top 5 lists".  I am also picking up the beer mug for "Top Warhammer Celebrity" tonight. 



So with that in mind I just thought I would share a pic of my firebelly that I finished this week.  This is the second one in my list and I wanted to do something a little different so I went for blue flames.  To say it was a bit of ball ache was an understatement but I am pretty happy with the result.

So I'll leave you with something I heard on a UK podcast said before a game to set the tone... "I'm here to have fun, but I'm also here to win"

See you there!!   

2 comments:

  1. "Skaven Baiting"??!!??

    James, being sledged by you is like being savaged by a sick puppy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, Pete you bite so much! Defending skaven as a balanced army not needing comp. The most bent army in Warhammer by a country mile! You hold onto your skaven toys like Liverpool hold on to past football glory..

      Delete