Search This Blog

Thursday 11 April 2013

Hobby Bargains


I’ve been quiet for a few weeks, so I’m going to use my blog as a sales platform!  I’ve consolidated my hobby armies of late into Ogres (current painted tournament list) and HE’s my long labour of love trying to repaint a vintage 4th ed metal army. Anyone who know’s me well will know I’ve picked these up and put them down so many times with little real progress!  I did however this week pick up a paint brush and try to finish my 30 Sword Masters in preparation for a new book!


So I’ve got a couple of Dark Elf items for sale that I don’t just want to stick on Trademe.  These were painted by Dave Hart (who won best painted at Equinox).  The hydra is not quite done but easy to finish. I also have the very nice DE bolt thrower.  If anyone is keen on these items let me know.







I’ve also got 50 nicely painted Night Goblins going as well and 24 of the last Ed metal savage orcs.  Drop me a message on here if anyone would be keen.





 This is to clear out a few spaces in my hobby room and pay off my credit card as I have an Ebay/Trademe addiction. I sometimes think drugs and hookers would be a cheaper hobby…   


No comments:

Post a Comment